We're so glad you were able to be with us today!
As a church family, we’re passionate about encountering God together and being transformed by Him to serve one another, our friends and families, and the wider world. We’d love you to join us.
– our website is a great way to get a feel for St Bartholomew’s, and here are a few ways you can find out more and/or get involved in what’s going on here…
– our weekly email update is our regular way to stay informed about everything that’s happening in the church’s life: plans for Sunday gatherings and small group meetings, info about social events, etc. You can sign up here and opt out any time.
– if you would like to give money to support the work of the church, please visit our giving page.
– our homegroups are a great opportunity to get to know other members of the church family, and to offer and find support for whatever life throws up.
– and if you have any questions about any aspect of St Bartholomew’s, or would like to speak to a member of the clergy, please fill in this contact form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
There is a range of different groups and activities happening throughout the week at St Bartholomew’s; click one of the links to discover more about what goes on.
If you’ve joined us recently, we would love to get to know you. Please get in touch to say hello, so we can help you get involved with church life here.